Searching for volunteered coaches / volunteers for soccer school

Hello, I have a friend who setup an association with the purpose of creating different schools for sport. The first school established is a soccer school which is held every Saturday mornings on the soccer field of Ebene. Today, the school has thirty children for only two coaches. My friend is currently looking for volunteered coaches or simply volunteers with good technical knowledge of soccer to guide the children on Saturday morning.
If you are interested and free on Saturday morning and that you want to pass on your passion for sport in general to the younger ones, please contact me by private message so that we may arrange a meeting.

Xtf

Hi,
I will pass your post onto someone I know who used to teach football as a volunteer for many years in the UK.

However I am unsure if he now has the time but will ask anyway and get back to you.

Rosiewestie

This is great Rosiewestie !
Thx a lot :-)

Xtf

Rosiewestie wrote:

Hi,
I will pass your post onto someone I know who used to teach football as a volunteer for many years in the UK.

However I am unsure if he now has the time but will ask anyway and get back to you.

Rosiewestie

Hi there,

What age(s) are the children and what time do you start and finish?

Thanks,

Courtney  :)

Hi,

For the moment, the children are divided into 2 groups - under 10 year old and over 10 years old. We would like to have an intermediate category - from 10 to 13 years old but we are missing coaches / volunteers to do so.
The soccer school start at 9am and finish at 11am every saturday morning at the Ebene football ground.

Xtf

CourtinUSVI wrote:

Hi there,

What age(s) are the children and what time do you start and finish?

Thanks,

Courtney  :)

xtf wrote:

Xtf

Rosiewestie wrote:

Hi,

Rosiewestie

Sorry have spoken to the guy and he is so busy with work and still doing other volunteering on a Saturday, but will keep your details and if he gets time I will put you in contact with him.
Good luck

Hi,

Ok no probs. Thx a lot for your help.

Xtf

Rosiewestie wrote:
xtf wrote:

Xtf

Rosiewestie wrote:

Hi,

Rosiewestie

Sorry have spoken to the guy and he is so busy with work and still doing other volunteering on a Saturday, but will keep your details and if he gets time I will put you in contact with him.
Good luck

Hi I am a child care lawyer in the uk. I am coming over in January for few months. I am not sure exactly  how I can help. Please let me know.

Thanks

Kam

Hi Kam,

Like the post mentioned, if you like soccer and got some solid technical skills of the sport and would like to share your passion to younger ones, you can help us by coaching the kids.

Cheers.

Xtf

Kam pate wrote:

Hi I am a child care lawyer in the uk. I am coming over in January for few months. I am not sure exactly  how I can help. Please let me know.

Thanks

Kam

Hi xtf
I may have 2 guys who are interested in helping out, as soon as I have their telephone numbers confirmed I will private message them to you.
Fingers crossed :)

Rosiewestie wrote:

Hi xtf
I may have 2 guys who are interested in helping out, as soon as I have their telephone numbers confirmed I will private message them to you.
Fingers crossed :)

OK yes they are interested in helping, I have PM you their contact details :)