Hello I am interesting in a job in Angola

I am a engennier of informaric, in the rol of designer and programmer, I have experience en this job because I began to desing in the thristh year of the University.

I this moment I work in the University of Santiago of Cuba as desingner of a proyect.

Thanks.

Hi Javier López González,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Feel free to post an advert in the IT & Telecommunications jobs in Angola section, this might surely help. Thank you! ;)

Regards,

David.

Yes i ned to bay a print ploter and scanner pinel wath i can make?

[Moderated: send your personal details via a private message pls]

Yes i am interesed wath i do i dont speak ingles very well wery do you do in the moment

I am Logistics professional with 30 years of experience in Freight Management, Imports/exports,Transportation, warehousing and distribution, 3PL, Projects handling, end to end logistics solution. I wish to work in Angola. Looking for Senior Management job. Any expat who can guide me please write:
[email protected]
Regards

Hi, guys. I`m looking for a job in Angola in retail (wholesale) sector on position Floor Manager, Store Manager. Also, I have experience in marketing activity. Please, give to me links with real recruiting agencies or companies. All expacts who wants to write to me, please: [email protected]. Very, very thanks in advance.

Bonjour  aandrek,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Warehouseman job offers in Angola section, this might be helpful. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Many thanks for you, David. You first person, which read my letter.