IRISH Moving to Abu Dhabi 28th of October 2013

Hi

I'm moving to Abu Dhabi the 28th and looking for any help with apartment shares etc... Il be working on Saadiyat Island so I want to be close to there if possible but also don't want to be paying a fortune for rent. I was looking into living on the main land and commuting in as rents seem cheaper but is the traffic mental and will it add hours and stress. 1 bedroom apartments seem to be 20,000euro on the island bit much to rest the head I'd rather head Back with money then waste it. Sharing seems cheaper but hard to find info.

Also even more important where can I get a good pint of Guinness in Abu Dhabi or Good night life to brush up on my Irish dancing. Any info or links would be much appreciated.

Hi Daragh OC,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You should post an advert in the Housing in Abu Dhabi section please as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

Daragh OC wrote:

Hi

I'm moving to Abu Dhabi the 28th and looking for any help with apartment shares etc... Il be working on Saadiyat Island so I want to be close to there if possible but also don't want to be paying a fortune for rent. I was looking into living on the main land and commuting in as rents seem cheaper but is the traffic mental and will it add hours and stress. 1 bedroom apartments seem to be 20,000euro on the island bit much to rest the head I'd rather head Back with money then waste it. Sharing seems cheaper but hard to find info.

Also even more important where can I get a good pint of Guinness in Abu Dhabi or Good night life to brush up on my Irish dancing. Any info or links would be much appreciated.

Hi mr. Daragh :)

I assume that you're already in UAE.. And hope everything is doin well. So would you be able to get a nice accomodation? Since youre in Saadiyat Island, i think there are lots of newly furnished accomodations in the area and nearby. its not that far from the main city but will still take some time.

Enjoy ;)

Yneng