Offered a job in Bahrain

Hi

I am Sumeet.  Recently i had been ofered job in bahrain for 1100 BD monthly.  Transportation will be provided by the company.  Is it decent pay for family of two. I will soon have my child.  How are medical facilities for new born. My office is in Manama, which is the nearest best option to stay for Indians.  I intend to spend not more than 250 BD for fully furnished accomodation.  Also can mother be included in familiy status by the employer or is it the law which says that only wife and children are included

Hi Sumeet

At that salary you can lead a comfortable life. There are a number of posts covering living costs and medical facilities that you could take a look at.

Usually its just wife and children that qualify as dependents for family visa. I know there is a scheme where you could also bring elderly parents here. These applications are considered on a case by case basis. The document processing officer at your employer should be able to guide you.

Please let us know if you have more questions once you have had a look through previous posts.