Wedding for Non-Muslims with Different nationalities in Saudi Arabia

Yep, it's impossible. However, there's a way. Bahrain is the closest country you can get married to, civil wedding though.

Msg me if you need more info or a little help.

Mabella26 wrote:

Yep, it's impossible. However, there's a way. Bahrain is the closest country you can get married to, civil wedding though.

The blog is to SHARE information, Marebella!

Alliecat wrote:
Mabella26 wrote:

The blog is to SHARE information, Marebella!

:one

it is good idea,
I think Bahrain have more liberty .

:D hahaha oh well because I don't think it's appropriate to post the numbers here of the attorney and other people that they may need... However, I can give a list of things or papers that they need.
These are the following things/papers that you need.

1. NOC - No Objection Certificate (from your employers/embassies)
- Sometimes they call it Letter of No Objection.

2. Passports (Photocopy of Passports)

3. Blood type or sometimes called blood group

4. For us, Filipinos - You need to get CENOMAR -- Certificate of NO Marriage so you can get the No Objection Certificate in our Embassy.

5. 2 MALE witnesses - (I can help you with that if you don't know anyone in Bahrain)

6. The Attorney - ( Yeah, I kept his calling card so you can msg me for his number)

After the ceremony, you'll be given the arabic marriage certificate... Go to your respective embassies to have it registered there but if you're an American, I don't think it matters however have it stamped (authentication) in your embassy.

Then, go to Bahrain Embassy for stamping too so that when you go back to Saudi Arabia, you won't have a problem.

The English translation of your MC will be given after a day or two so if you can't wait for it anymore and you'll go back in Saudi Arabia soon. I have a friend there who can process all the stamping needed like Ministry of Foreign Affairs stamping, the sign of the 2 witnesses again and have it send to you in Saudi Arabia.

When you have your English Translation MC already in Saudi, you'll need to go to DQ... 1st -> Bahrain Embassy Authentication, 2nd (if you're not American) go to your Embassy for another authentication, then 3rd... Saudi's Ministry of Foreign Affair for another stamping! :D

Your marriage certificate will look like a stamp collection booklet after all the stamping thingy BUT you'll have a happy ending and be with the love of your life in Saudi! :D

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE! :D Spread the love! <3

:lol::cool:
there Egyptian say .....

say that "Attach the donkey somewhere loves Owner(the donkey).

any way it is long procedure process.