Looking for job

Hi i am looking for a job back in moreasby i was there in that country before i would like to come back there as i love it too.and i have too many friends too out there too

Hi alonzo.rebello,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that I have created a new thread as from your post on the Papua New Guinea Forum for better interaction :)

Can you please with a few more words introduce yourself in a proper way and maybe let us know in which sector are you looking for a job :) ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

If you have friends there perhaps they could look for a job for you.

First you need to give us some information about what sort of qualifications you have,work experience, and your field of expertise so that we may be able to assist you.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Nurse job offers in Papua New Guinea section.]

I hope u can help me to find job at Port Moresby Papua New Guinea. I am willing to work there...

Do an online search for work in PNG and see what comes up.
You will need to have some sort of qualifications and experience in your field of expertise before applying.

There are also websites which specialize in overseas work for Filipinos. You can find these online too.