Can we cancel Exit-ReEntry for dependants and Re-Apply

Dear friend,
I have 1 question.
I have registered in MOI site and applied for Exit reentry for my family (180 days). My family is leaving in October.

But now I want to apply for 270 days (my family Iqama has enough validity)
There is one option 'Cancel Visa'  in MOI site.
Can we cancel the visa from this site?
So Can I cancel and re-apply again? Is it possible sir? Again do I need to Pay 200 sar?

Kindly reply.
Awaiting your reply

Regards.
Nayak

loknayakexpat wrote:

Dear friend,
I have 1 question.
I have registered in MOI site and applied for Exit reentry for my family (180 days). My family is leaving in October.

But now I want to apply for 270 days (my family Iqama has enough validity)
There is one option 'Cancel Visa'  in MOI site.
Can we cancel the visa from this site?
So Can I cancel and re-apply again? Is it possible sir? Again do I need to Pay 200 sar?

Kindly reply.
Awaiting your reply

Regards.
Nayak

Yes, you might also need to pay cancellation fee.

Dear HRGuru,
thanks for the quick reply sir.

could you please tell me how much is the cancellation fee?
and can I apply immediately?

Awaiting your reply

Regards.
Nayak

loknayakexpat wrote:

Dear HRGuru,
thanks for the quick reply sir.

could you please tell me how much is the cancellation fee?
and can I apply immediately?

Awaiting your reply

Regards.
Nayak

There is no cancellation fees if the exit re entry has not expired. If its expired then there is SR.500 fine. Yes, you can apply immediately .

Dear HRGuru,
thanks for the quick reply..my dependant visa details are

Visa Issue date          : Sep 26 2013
Visa Period in Days         : 180 Days from departure
Exit Before                      : 12/25/2013

Planning to go on october 2nd week.
Now cancellation fee is not there right? and do i need to pay 200sar again?
awaiting your reply sir

loknayakexpat wrote:

Dear HRGuru,
thanks for the quick reply..my dependant visa details are

Visa Issue date          : Sep 26 2013
Visa Period in Days         : 180 Days from departure
Exit Before                      : 12/25/2013

Planning to go on october 2nd week.
Now cancellation fee is not there right? and do i need to pay 200sar again?
awaiting your reply sir

The rule is like this:

If you have ERE and you dont travel within the stipulated time frame (90days) the fine is SR.1000/- per ERE. If you have an ERE and cancels it before the expiry of 90 days - no fines but you loose the SR.200 you paid per ERE.

If you want to get again another ERE after cancellation, you need to pay again.

dear sir,I saw this in MOI website

https://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/!ut/p … default_en

Non-reporting to cancel or renew exit/re-entry visa or final exit visa prior to its expiry
He shall be fined as follows:
•  1000 S.R. first instance.
•  2000 S.R. second instance.
•  3000 S.R. third instance.
•  He shall be provided with a new visa if required, as per the statutory procedures.

based on this cancellation fee is there or not? i'm confused. kindly clarify

loknayakexpat wrote:

dear sir,I saw this in MOI website

https://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/!ut/p … default_en

Non-reporting to cancel or renew exit/re-entry visa or final exit visa prior to its expiry
He shall be fined as follows:
•  1000 S.R. first instance.
•  2000 S.R. second instance.
•  3000 S.R. third instance.
•  He shall be provided with a new visa if required, as per the statutory procedures.

based on this cancellation fee is there or not? i'm confused. kindly clarify

I am not sure what kind of clarification is that you are looking for since its very clear that you have mentioned what I said to you in the previous post. If you do not cancel before expiry the fine is 1000 SAR and you can get new ERE as per the normal process by paying SR.200 again. You loose the first 200 though.

If your ERE is not expired and you want to cancel, you can cancel without paying fine.

dear HRGuru - thanks for the suggestions ..will try it out..

hello sir. Iam here in saudi and I have another case. I applied for a family visa and twas approved. I sent the yellow paper to my country of origin. And my wife submitted all documents to an agency who will apply/ have applied dependent visas for my wife and son intheir behalf. Now in between this process, my wife got an offer to work here in saudi. So i want to know if we can cancel the dependen visa that is on process or still she has to use it and should enter the kingdom. is she will enter the kingdom, can she leave also the kingdom immediately dont need to process an iqama? hope you can enlighten us. thank you in advance.

ron1029 wrote:

hello sir. Iam here in saudi and I have another case. I applied for a family visa and twas approved. I sent the yellow paper to my country of origin. And my wife submitted all documents to an agency who will apply/ have applied dependent visas for my wife and son intheir behalf. Now in between this process, my wife got an offer to work here in saudi. So i want to know if we can cancel the dependen visa that is on process or still she has to use it and should enter the kingdom. is she will enter the kingdom, can she leave also the kingdom immediately dont need to process an iqama? hope you can enlighten us. thank you in advance.

If the visa has not been endorsed in the passport as a dependent then your wife can withdraw the application and submit the process for the work visa. If the visa is already issued then it can be cancelled. Once she enters the kingdom on any type of visa, she cannot leave unless iqama is issued or if there are other cases where you also leave with her on final exit due to any reason.

Hallo My name is jaison Antony, Currently I am working in Saudi Arabia my Family with me , but my problem  my son  he is a with my Dependents visa .but baby currently in India .his Entry visa expire on sep 29,204,  I need to final exit my baby ,without  entry Saudi Arabia ,is it possible

Please advice.

Thank You