Is anyone knows golf widows limited?

Hi All,

how everybody doing.

im new in this forum and i would like to ask if anybody know golf widows limited.

I will be glad if somebody will reply to my post.

thanks and have a gud day

Hello Sporty 989.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks.

Karen :)

thanks karen,

im new here. i would like to ask if you know this company

Golf Widows Limited?

hope to get a reply

Hi! I want to ask the same question! Is anyone knows golf widows limited?

Hi dude why are u asking did u got any job offer letter from this company as I had also recvd the job offer from this company.

Companies who send you unsolicited emails offering jobs are usually scammers. What jobs were offered?

Hi!Admin assistant and they said in their letter tht only 2 applicants they will take...now we are already 6 who've met through this forum. Most from uae and some from india. They mentioned that the applicants must pay the 374 pounds before the visa and other documents will be process.

Hi jaajm I think they are planning to loot our money. Let us wait and see if they asked us to send money to their account then its real cheaters if they ask us to remit the money to British embassy then we have to check the originality of their Certificate of sponshorship before we get into the trap

Admin assistant is not a highly skilled job requiring advanced qualifications. There is no possibility of anyone from outside the European Union ever getting a work visa for that kind of job. I suggest you report this company to the fraud squad  http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud

hii to all how many of you received COS from gold widows limited please respond asap with emp ref no and sponsorship no

Golf widows limited is a nigerian scam. The reference they are ysing andthe number they given are all fraud. There are 26k plus company registered in the uk border agency and they are not registered. Check the uk border agency and u will find out. Check gary davis in uk border agency. Today i will submit all the documents to abu dhabi uk border agency to report them ifficially. Please do the same lets stop them.

hi frnds me too recieve a same job offer from golf widows limited and they said we shortlist 5 person (including me) , with that mail they ask some interview quest to answer. i filled the ans and send it. then i got a mail as u r selected (two of them selected in that 5). again they send me a application to get cos , letter of offer ,,,,and so on............. finally i got a mail from [email protected] to send a MONEY 374 pound to Mrs. Elizabeth Hassan through western union or money gram within 24 hrs..........If they are true means , they should instruct us to pay in uk embassy favour..........

if u have same exp please rly

As i have mentioned they are fraud u can report them to uk border embassy...i got all the same documents but when i received the cos etc i already know what will be the next they will asked money through western or bank account... U can check in uk border agency the amount for tuer 2 and 5 as they mentioned it is not 374....and clearly mentioned there the appliant must pay direct to embassy or agency...

This website helped me so much. Thanks to all of U. I inquired in Nottinghamshire NHS UK, they have someone working with them Charmaine Bellis but know nothing about the recruitment which is going on.
They sent me documents too telling I passed their interview and requiring some funds like anybody else.
I've message then back telling not to disturb me again or I'll gonna report them to InterPol.
God bless to all..