Tamils In Nigeria (Lagos)

Is there any Tamils living in Lagos or may be in Nigeria whole.

Hi Kumar Rengarajan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you please introduce yourself briefly ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

Dear Mr.Kumar Rangarajan

Dear Sirs,

I am from Chennai, I am planning to come visit Nigeria.

Kindly advise whether there is any Tamil Sangam for Tamil People,
if yes pls provide me some the Tamil Members Email ID's and telephone numbers.

hi iam a tamil people from lAGOS

[ Moderated :  :offtopic: ]

hi ambika sundar,
where r u in Nigeria?r u in lagos or somewhere?pls tell me about the safety and security in Nigeria for exapats.pls mail me to ****

Hi,
Im in Abuja, have been here for three months now.  Welcome to Nigeria

regards
Shanthi

hi

im frm cochin, kerala..nice to meet you up here in expatblog

sreekanth
abuja

Is it good to stay in Nigeria

hi
may i know your good name. Are you living in nigeria

ARE YOU LIVING IN NIGERIA

Hi Sreekanth.m > to whom are you addressing your messages?
--------------------------------

Hi Christine,

Sorry for disturbing you. I. Wanted some piece of information about Nigeria as you are living there and you are an an Administrator. So I thought you are the right person to guide me properly or rather clear my doubts about my employeement and salary matters in Nigeria.....

Hello Sreekanth.m,

Do note that Christine is not from Nigeria, she is here to guide the members on the forum.
For more visibility, i will advise you to create a new topic on the Lagos forum.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi to Lagos, I have an offer at Lagos , I am basically from Madurai Tamil Nadu , is there any Tamil community in Lagos.
I will be missing my native and would be happy if I could have tamil friends.

Dear Mr.Rangaraj,
Are you still at Lagos

Not aware of the  community but there's a lot of Indianstuff here in Nigeria @logos.  Mail me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi I am Madhavan from Chennai and living in Benin City, Edo State. Feeling better after see the expat site & regd.

@Kumar Rengarajan hi am kalyan from chennai just 5 days before reached lagos (***)whatsapp number feel free msg me

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

is safe for Family to stay in Nigeria, Lagos State.

Hello Folks,

I'm Sundar Karmegam, I'm basically from Madurai, currently based in Hyderabad. I'm in talks with a Startup company based in Abuja for a senior role . As I'm new to Nigerian Job market , I need help and insights from our folks here on Salary package , lifestyle in Abuja , Security situation etc.

I can see sharing Whatsapp Number is restricted by the Forum policies , so if anyone can help me out , please send me a DM sothat I can connect and seek your inputs.

Look forward to moving to Abuja !

Regards

Sundar Karmegam