Visit Visa are cancelling the visas because of Haj?

Hi all,

Did anyone hear news or faced jawazat for renewal of visit visa during 10-15 days. I will be going for renewal next week. I heared that they are cancelling the visas because of Haj.

Thanks

khan2979 wrote:

Hi all,

Did anyone hear news or faced jawazat for renewal of visit visa during 10-15 days. I will be going for renewal next week. I heared that they are cancelling the visas because of Haj.

Thanks

Commercial visit visas will be renewed, but family visit visas may face some issues.

Hi all,

Thanks

Yes they are cancelling the extension, renewing it only untill 29/11/1434.

However, a person who was before me in the line got extended for 3 months, until december( Guess that was the first renewal, or may be got lucky ). For parents they are giving only a weeks time.

best of luck to you

.... wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks

Yes they are cancelling the extension, renewing it only untill 29/11/1434.

However, a person who was before me in the line got extended for 3 months, until december( Guess that was the first renewal, or may be got lucky ). For parents they are giving only a weeks time.

best of luck to you

It has NOTHING to do with luck.

renewal is generated automatically by the system, as per the rules set by the ministry.

I have heared, they are renewing for one month from another door..:)

It has NOTHING to do with luck.

renewal is generated automatically by the system, as per the rules set by the ministry.

:huh:

I have heared, they are renewing for one month from another door.

There you go...

In Magic kingdom you can get lucky if you have the so called wasta or "Vitamin M".

How many days u got extension, we can extend again on this date or not.

khan2979 wrote:

How many days u got extension, we can extend again on this date or not.

a weeks extention and that was the final one, got to exit on 5th Oct.

yes.In jeddah every one have to leave as soon as visa expiring.Even if you stayed 1 monht only.

There is no issue for extension of Family Visit Visa at all. I went last week Jeddah jawazat for 2nd extension and got stamped without any problem.:)

Hi All,

I must say I am hearing contrasting news in this regards.

Hi khan2979,

Could you please confirm what happened to your visa extension?.

I will be going next Tuesday for extension. It will be really helpful if someone can provide update as of today or this week.

Thanks

Hi All,

Can anyone willing to share his experience.

Thanks in advance.

abumousa wrote:

Hi All,

I must say I am hearing contrasting news in this regards.

Hi khan2979,

Could you please confirm what happened to your visa extension?.

I will be going next Tuesday for extension. It will be really helpful if someone can provide update as of today or this week.

Thanks

Look .. they will NOT STOP renewing visit visas.
They only stop ISSUING NEW visas.

Go to the Passport office and they will renew it, as per the system.
There is NO Luck, and NO WASTA involved.

It will be very crowded that is all; I have had to go at 6AM in the morning and be done at about 11 for this.

Salman,

Thanks for your reply and sharing your experience.

I actually heard from more then one sources for example one IT company even sent email to their staff that till 5th Oct all the business visa people needs to go back and I came to know also from the cases that they are not extending visit visas for the families ( i can not say for all but for most of them).

But all I heard is not from direct source, that's why I want to keep this thread alive to see what is the current status feedback of today.

if anyone willing to share his experience for today from Jawzat.

Thanks

Hi,

I visited for two days but with no luck. They are not renewing even from different door. I met the Manager with no luck. Only they are giving 5 days time to go back.

khan2979 wrote:

Hi,

I visited for two days but with no luck. They are not renewing even from different door. I met the Manager with no luck. Only they are giving 5 days time to go back.

Thanks for sharing the info.

Hi sir I am in yanbu  days ago I applied visit Visa for my wife and baby did ministry will approve giving Visa in hajj season pls guide me need help I applied 2days ago when I get my visa...pls help