Euchre Club

Hi all.  Sorry I have not met anyone yet, with the exception of Barrie.  I was wondering if anyone is interested in setting up a Euchre Club.  If you are interested we can hold it at my flat or in future, take turns at each other's flats.  I only have one table so if more than 3 other people are interested we would have to locate a card table.  Look forward to hearing from you all.  Mary

Hi Mary....
I wondering if you ever got the euchre club going ....??
And when yes could I join ?
Evi

Hi Evie, sorry no one responded unfortunately.  Right now I am in Canada, but will be returning beginning of 2017.  I will let you know if anyone is interested.  Take care.  I miss Malta heaps.

HI Mary....
Well, perhaps when you back in Malta we get some started I really miss euchre and the turn around ....
Evi

Are there any Euchre Clubs in Malta.  I have just started to play and would like to keep it up while I am in Malta (from January to April 2018).  If anyone has any info, please pass it on.
Thank you

Hi Evie, looks like there are 3 of us.  I will be back in January and I had a reply from someone else.  Need one more for sure, but the more the merrier.  Regards, Mary

Where do you live in Canada and also Malta when you are there?  In Canada I live
in Richmond Hill, Ontario and when I'm in Malta I live in Marsascala.  Hope I hear from someone.

I know your request was from several years ago, did you manage to form a club?

I am interested as well never played but want to learn smth new