Would you like to immigrate in Canada?

Many people today, want to immigrate in Canada and have many questions to ask, so I would be glad to share my own experience with you. I will answer in this forum :)

Hello.

I work as a senior airline crew. I have been working for Qatar Airways since 2006. Is there any possibily of finding a job related to my field in Canada?

Thank you for your help.

Is is possible for my wife and I to immigrate to Canada. I am 64 she 25 we have 2 kids one on the way and have been married 6 years since 2004? We are living in the Philippines now. My wife has a permanent green card but we are not sure how long it will last since she is not actively living in the US.

Could you please ask your questions on the Canada forum ? Thanks

:)

Hi Charles
Having a US green card has nothing to do with the canadian immigration. You are 64 old, so it would be difficult for you to apply for an immigration here (except thought if you have a lot of money 400 000$ and want to do some invesments here). But your wife can immigrate and you and your children can be included in her file :) But it depends on many others criterias, you should tell a bit more about her job, etc...

Hi June,
I think it is possible to find a job in your field but this job is not one of those Canada needs for immigration, so you should tell a bit more about you and your wife if you have one.

Hi, I have been working for Qatar Airways for almost 4 years.
I am single and a female.

Do you think I may able to find jobs in airport terminals, lounges etc?

Thank you for your response.

hello benoit-canada

first happy new year , I working  as sound engineering and  music scheduler in  big tv station here in dubai  since 2008.
Is there any possibily of finding a job related to my field in Canada ? Thank you for your help.

Hello Benoit i wish you a happy new year 2011.
I would like you to help about cost of living in montreal,internet,if you can give me some website about buying property in montreal and what are the good region where we can find good school for kids etc.We are planning seriously to migrate montreal.
Cheers
mike

thank you for this submission,cananda has always been my dream country.l would like to find out what it take to get unskilled job to foriegner like me and how is canadian society to live in

Hello my name is Cristina, I would like to guide me to emigrate to Canada. I graphic design intern. For several years I have worked in NGOs and institutions working with indigenous peoples. Using illustrations, magazines, photography, community radio ...
I could say that non-governmental organizations exist in Montreal. To those who could send my resume. And of course I could say I have to do to migrate. Thank you very much.