Yellow fever vaccination in khobar / dammam

Hi,

I am planning for a trip to kenya during EID vacations and I need to get the yellow fever vaccination soon. I already checked with Al-Dossary and Al Mana hospitals and realized they don't do it. Please let me know which hospital can provide yellow fever vaccination in Khobar / Dammam.

Regards,
Kalyan

It should be available in National Guard Hospital (King AbdulaAziz Medical City Dammam and/or Al Hasa) . Here in Jeddah they have a private section where paying patients can receive their services so am assuming it's the same for you guys there in Eastern province . It's a good idea to call them first

Hi Ahmad, Thanks for the input. I already spoke to the NGH in Dammam via phone today and the reception was not sure as most of the staff is out on long weekend. I need to go and check in person on Tuesday. Will update in this post if I get lucky :) .

I am also planning to go to kenya this week end and in search of yellow fever vaccine at khobar dammam area
Anybody pls help
Is it mandatory to have this vaccine pr can we hav it at nairobi airport

@karety from where do you get the vaccine those days?

@ahmadaq ramdan kareem brother kindly update where you find vaccine.

Hello ameersiddiquui88,

Welcome to Expat.com :cheers:

I invite you to create a new thread on the Saudi Arabia forum in order to be able to ask your questions as this topic is quite old and has been inactive since 2013.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

[Closed Topic]
Closed