Curious....A lot of people in Cairo to hang out with? Moving to cairo

Hi Dude's and Dudette"s,

I'm moving to Cairo, Studying an arabic course and teaching english. Will be moving in 3 weeks..

My only issue is that I want to meet friends out here and travel the middle eastern countries I guess or maybe have some awesome adventures...but was wondering is it easy to meet people in Cairo??

I've been to other countries such as USA (L.a) and wasn't hard to meet people...but cairo??

Hmmm

Some help with my question?

HI AND WELCOME IM GLAD TO BECOME YOUR FRIEND

We could discuss it when you arrive.

welcome to egypt hriaz, dont worry about meeting people there, brits are always people magnet there! whether blokes or chicks! coz u will find everyone is keen for speaking engish and teach some arabic...good luck with cairo

bit to mention the expats themselves of course, coz they re so desperate to find their natives... as YS will tell ya

Hi there.... Cairo,
I am going to Cairo for work from 11 June till 27 June, pls leave me message at '[email protected]' if you guys or gals like to meet for hang out ;) it will be good..

There are plenty of ways to meet people here and you'll have a great time.  As an example, as an expat you can join the ACE club in Maadi and meet other expats who can get you going in whatever areas of interest you have.  Every expat I know loves helping newcomers, so don't hesitate to ask!  The ACE club has a website at theaceclub-maadi.com if you'd like to see more info.  There are many other options as well.

hey campingguy, thanks! I will try my best and my luck ;)

hi there..'the right person'..i will chat with u thru yahoo later k..thks again!