Request for invitation latter for indonesian visa

Dear All
any one helpe me for sending for invitation letter for indonesian visit visa.

Sure.
I'll be happy to help a total stranger do something dodgy or illegal.

Thanks for joins me.
Dear I want legally visiting to Indo than be go back

You're in Riyadh, right?

Stop by the Indonesian Embassy there and ask what requirements you need to meet in order to obtain a visit visa to Indonesia.

As for Indonesian nationals sponsoring visas for foreigners, they can be held legally liable for any illegal activity within Indonesia carried out by their sponsored “guest.”  So, it is not advisable for any Indonesian to sponsor someone they don't know, and know pretty well.

Its not difficult to go to the embassy and ask for the requirements.
I personally wouldnt help a stranger by providing a sponsorship letter for visa application.

"I personally wouldnt help a stranger by providing a sponsorship letter for visa application."

Very wise thinking.

Dear
Thanks for reply.
From Indonesian Embassy in Riyadh,
Citizens of Pakistan must obtain an approval from the authorities in Indonesia prior to applying for a visa. To obtain an approval please follow the following instructions:

1. Contact your sponsor or counterpart in Indonesia – this could be a hotel, travel agent or an individual – to pursue the Authorization at the Clearing House from Indonesian Immigration.

2. Once the Authorization has been approved, the original will be sent to the Indonesian Embassy or Consulate nearest to you. a Notification of the approval is also sent to your sponsor in Indonesia. Your sponsor needs to send this document to you.

Finally you need to submit the letter with your application to the Embassy/Consulate

Then book a hotel or travel agent and ask them to write something for you (perhaps also include receipt)

Doesn't have to be an invitation letter from someone.

Thanks for reply.

Hope you'll enjoy your visit :-)

Why would anyone help you?

Good grief...he's back. :o

APA?

mas fred wrote:

Sure.
I'll be happy to help a total stranger do something dodgy or illegal.

In that case, I know of a great investment opportunity that you shouldn't tell any lawyers or accountants about.

Ubudian wrote:

Good grief...he's back. :o

You can spray Raid, but it's always temporary.

hi HaileyinHongKong
how are you?
How is Hong Kong weather ?
last week heavy raining !!!

"You can spray Raid, but it's always temporary."

Baygon is what we use here in Indonesia Hailey.

And with Baygon they stay gone.

to enter indonesia with pakistan nationality without sponsor in Indonesia is a bit difficult and high cost for visa if you ask to an agent. IMHO, because of pakistan listed on prone country at indonesian immigration direcotare.