changing visa from professional to tecnician


Hi Hyderabad,

I invite you to read this article on Iqama visa in Saudi Arabia which might be useful please :)

And maybe you should browse through the discussions on the Information on visas Saudi Arabia too please

Thank you


Profession can be changed easily these days


remember: After changing profession to technician, you must be working as technician; not pharmacist. Or you'll be considered illegal.

The profession is changed online these days, and it can be done by your Administration. I suggest you discuss with them, and go for some profession which is something like lab technician etc. so that they could still accommodate you in your work.
Please be reminded that changing to any profession might need a certificate or diploma etc.
All the best

New topic