Clarify my situation

Hi,

I just want to ask some question regarding my situation right now.

I came here in Belgium with cohabitation visa with my partner before and after a few months we separate our ways.
We didnt end our contract as a cohabitation(samenwonen)also.

Now I am living with my boyfriend and I am also pregnant,and then heres the question has been started, if what do I need to do to clariffy my situation and to acquire also some insurance for my pregnancy and not to spend a lot for the expenses when I give birth?all answers are highly appreciated.thank you!!!

Hi quaker88,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I think you should get in touch with a solicitor or a lawyer so as to get accurate answers please !

I would suggest you to contact our partners for a free quote. You can contact them simply by clicking on this link pls ---> Expatriate health insurance Brussels :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Yeah thats probs the best idea you really should of ended your contract and you will need health insureance if you want to have you baby and not be left with a huge hospital bill.

I come fron Philippines and I think if I end my contract, the embassy gonna send me back in my country even if I'm pregnant and I have a boyfriend here...

So I don't know what to do, my boyfriend wants to clarify this situation...

To be honest if they catch you and you havent atleast tried to sort it they will send you back anyway. Likely as soon as you go into hospital to give birth as they will ask for your sis kaart and you wont have one

I seriously suggest you go seek out a lawyer or atleast speak to your city hall or something before you make it worse

Yes, for the moment, I have still the SIS card from my partner before, but I'm afraid to use that...

Yes indeed and you need to renew it every year (your insureance) Im guessing it will need to be done before you have your baby. Seriously you need to seek some legal advice now i think before i make it worse.

Just ask them if your allowed to request a visa or sent and anoymous email