Looking for an office in Bangkok , Help !!

Hi guys ,

my company is looking for an office in Bangkok ,any place about 100 SQM in/near rachada,sukhumvit ,SIAM or silom will be good. I've never been Thailand and don't understand the launguage. any help/advise  from the forum ?  any agent here could help us a bit ? Thank you in advance

Velly

Hi Velly!

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the Bangkok housing section.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

[Moderated: pls use the private message]

Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Housing in Bangkok section.]

if you do not need a high end or hi so location, it would be better to search for an office at the bts stations far from the center. Easy for staff and customers to access and cheaper to rent (plus cheaper places to rent a place to live as well nearby)

If you have a lot of transports, better near the ring road around bangkok.

[moderated: no free ads please]

good luck! glad to help!!

(moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

I would like to add one thing to my post

if you need to know a lot of available locations: check om google or website directory such as "winvasia"(which you find on google), they have many agents under "office rental - agents". actually many agents in bangkok and a lot of them have a lot of office on offer, it should be easy to find something

good luck! glad to help!!

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : This is an old topic + please post your ad in the housing section. Thank you