Planning to visit Denmark for 2 weeks

Hi All,

I'm Vijay, i have got my Green visa. Planning to visit Denmark for 2 weeks for residence permit stamp. Could you please let me know,

1. If i can stay there for 2 weeks and come back again after few days to get my CPR num ?

2. OR is CPR num mandatory to be applied irrespective of my number of days stay ?

3. I would like to relocate only after 8-9 months from now, if so, what exactly am i expected to do during my first visit to Denmark?

4. where can i get info on temporary accommodations.

Any help in answering queries is much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Vijay

Hi Vijay,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to read some some information found on the following link; http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_t … a/visa.htm you might find some useful information.

Posting an advert in the Housing in Denmark section can be of great help. Give it a chance. ;)

Please don't hesitate to participate on the Denmark forum if you have question or need help. :)

Regards,

David.

Hi David,

Many thanks for the reply :). I did get useful info on the accommodation, however i would really appreciate if i could get some more clarity on these points,

PS: I already hold Green card work permit visa (stamped last week)

1. Planning to visit this year-end or Jan 1st week, and If i can stay there for 2 weeks is it really mandatory to get my CPR num ?

2. Else can i get my CPR num once i relocate say in 7-8 months from now ? because right now i do not want quit my current job.

Thanks again!!

Vijay