Tips for eventual transfer to cambodia

Hi all, having looked at a lot of very mixed opinions and indications on the web, I'd like to have some detailed indication by Italians or Europeans already living in Cambodia.
A brief overview on the person and intentions:
I have 30 years with the learning and working in hotels and restaurants. Together with me would join this "adventure" my cousin, 39 year old Lawyer.
In essence, the demands are very few:
What are the best value resort with low cost of living / services; whether there are real opportunities for gaining access to the local labor and in which fields and, above all, in the case of course decide for a preliminary exploration period, whether there are structures and / or organizations on the ground, made ​​by and for expatriates (not tour operators), to provide the main "tips".
For those who would kindly respond, also indicates a contact email: sasha83 [at] email.it. thank you all in advance

I am unsure what you are looking for? Are you looking at finding out about job opportunities?

For westerners, Cambodia is not the best place in the world for this in my opinion, teaching English has many opportunities, paid and unpaid NGO positions, there are a few skilled jobs as well.

In the hospitality field, there are some in Siem Reap such as hotel management, it must be noted that many hotel management positions require Asian hotel management knowledge.

Also another point, most Cambodians do not answer emails, 90% of emails regarding jobs advertised will not be replied to, even emailing Cambodian about services or products they sell are unanswered.