Job for bilingual journalist/ english teacher in Pecs

I'm a fourth year journalism student at Ohio University in the US looking to relocate to Hungary once I graduate. I also hold two certificates in global consulting and teaching english as a foreign language. I am fluent in Hungarian and am a native English speaker. Ideally, I would like to move to Pecs (but I am very flexible), to be closer to family. I am curious as to what job opportunities Pecs may hold for me.  If anyone has any recommendations or ideas, please don't hesitate to reply. Thanks!

First off, you will probably either need to get a work visa, which usually requires a local business sponsor, or if you have family in Hungary you might qualify, under the new naturalization laws, to get a Hungarian passport (if you do not already have one), which means you can work in Hungary and in the EU.

As for jobs.... There is a cottage industry for English teachers, but I am not the one to give much advise there. Might suggest directly contacting some of the bloggers here who are teaching English in Hungary to give you some advise. I know some journalists, and they are struggling here, as papers and periodicals are of small distribution size to begin with, and the trend away from paper publication is hitting even harder here than in the States.

Hi, if you are in Pécs working in a english academy, just let me know, because I'm searching for one!! And I didn't find it.

Thank you