Looking for some new places to head out

Hey everyone,

Recently moved here and just seem to keep going to the same places for dinner and out for a drink.  Was wondering if anyone could pass on some info of some good places to have a drink after work, or on the weekends.

Weekends usually seem to always go to Pham Ngu Lao and yeah starting to get very very tired of it haha

any suggestions would be awesome !

thanks !

Hi there!
Let go to Lindo Beer Garden Bar.! it is located at 149 Ton That Dam st - D1.!It's open from 4pm!
Cheers!

Go to my house...I will cook for you :))

:)

Be adventurous and get away from D1, head over to D4 or D10, so many places to eat and drink its mind boggling.

For food head to D3, for Chinese food head to D5 :)

This site is a good resource for ideas :

www.eatingsaigon.com

Thanks guys !

will have a look at what everyone has posted thanks again !

still looking !

Phu Nhuan is also a good place to check out, but not so many expats, which is why I like it.

For all you can drink from 3pm to 7pm for just VND120,000, go to Number 5 bar at 44 Pasteur, D1. Have fun

Vuvuzela  11 Nguyen Binh Khiem, Dist.1. Enjoy!

I also have that "problem". I think it pretty much depends on how you want to spend your day off or your evening.
PNL area is absolutely boring (even random talk to random stranger is boring lol). Different bars might also bring the same thing haha.
Like Conlin said, you should be adventuous and get out of your comfort (but boring) zone :lol: I would go to the swing dance club (though I don't really know anyone there, much less how to do the swing dance lol. It's a great activity, meeting people, working out lol and drinking is alot more pleasurable haha. That's how I get around the city I guess,find an "activity" and have fun in many different ways...

No matter where you head for, you should go with the local. This will save you a lot of trouble. Have fun.

Hi, like to team up with my friend to Nui Dat, Vung Tau on 19 April?

Why dont u travel some places around HCM city on the weekends? Firstly, you can know more about people, culture there. Secondly, you can eat anywhere u want on the street. It will give you some  good experiences, I guess :)