An adress for Expatriate Jobs in Vietnam (For your infomation)

Hello there,

I am now finding for job in my electrical specialty. In Vietnam, have a renowned site to help people who like me and maybe like you, that is vietnamworks.com

When i am surfing this site, i found that have a area where for Expatriates to find a job (http://www.vietnamworks.com/expatriate- … obs-i18-en), and, especially the site in English and in Vietnamese so that we all can easily use to find a certain job by yourself

To use,
First, you access following adress:
http://www.vietnamworks.com
Then, you select "Job Categories" tab
and next, you click on "View all categories" to see all jobs categories
Final, choose items that is appropriate to you such as:
Education/Training
Customer Service
Health/Medical Care
or Expatriate Jobs in Vietnam

You can send your CV to employers through this site with creating a account.

I think it really convenient and helpful
I hope this site will be helpful for you, too

Best wish,
lutubu

It used to be owned by an American,he may still own it. Thats why it had an English version, not a bad site, but their services are expensive.

colinoscapee wrote:

It used to be owned by an American,he may still own it. Thats why it had an English version, not a bad site, but their services are expensive.

Hi there,

what you said is a other side of this site, unlike many others. We often use it to find infomation about jobs which offering, then we send our profile to employers immediately through the site with a free account without paying any money.

cheers,
lutubu

Yes, I know that, I have used their services. Free ads for people looking for jobs, not people placing  job adverts.

Of course! Employers are their main income!

colinoscapee wrote:

Yes, I know that, I have used their services. Free ads for people looking for jobs, not people placing  job adverts.

The point is they are not cheap, you can find employees much cheaper then by using VNworks.

Yeah, that's right but people run after reputed companies!