Any Malaysian in thailand?

Hi All, nice to meet you all!

I am origin from Kuala Lumpur, looking forward to meet more Malaysian in BKK! Will be based there starting from February 2018!

Regards,
Janice

Contact the Malaysian Embassy for contact details of Thai Malaysia chamber of commerce and Kelab Malaysia. You get to know more people there. Besides August 31 will have party hosted by the embassy too.

You can join SG club too as all same kampung

Hi Zi,
My name is Silva.
My number is ***.

What kind of work are you involved in?
List down questions if you have any.

Regards,
Silva

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi All,

I am a Malaysian who has just relocated to Bangkok with my husband since Jan 2018. Getting to adapt to Bangkok at the moment

Hi ,
Welcome to Thailand!
Let me know if you have a local number we can meet over coffee or tea.
Call me anytime, I live in Asoke.
Regards
Silva

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.

Hi everyone, Im from Penang and just start my new job in Nonthaburi, around 50km from Bangkok city. How to join Kelab Malaysia or Malaysian Thai Chamber of Commerce? Thanks

hi How are you!
Yes there are many Malaysians in Thailand, please contact the Embassy of Malaysia, they are very helpful
Regards
Silva

Hi All,
Im from KL and going to start my new job in Bangkok soon ( end of May )
Still looking for accommodation . My office near to BTS Bearing.

Hi call me when free over the weekend.

Moderated by Chris 5 years ago

Hi Silvakumar,

Can you private message me you number .

Admin has deemed the number that you has posted earlier.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi Ashraf
My number is ***

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi there

Please leave your number so that we can add you to the whatsapp group for expat based in thailand.
Thank
KJ

Hi.
This is my number.

Hi there, I m from KL and working in Thailand now.

Hi.. Me, my hubby and 2 children just moved to Bangkok 3 weeks ago. Hubby is working with a rail company here. Hope to meet some Malaysians in Bangkok.

Hi Vasuki
Call me at ***
I am a MALAYSIAN,?you are not alone here
Call me or give me a number and I can call

Hi I am Ahmad just moved to Bangkok studying here. will be here for 3 years. nice to meet you guys.

Hi Badaruddin
I am Silva call me anytime.
Regards

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Hi Zi,
Welcome to Thailand.
There are many Malaysians here and the first thing you should do is get registered at the Embassy.

You can call me to talk or just message me.
My number is ***
My name is Silva

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. No external FB group. Thank you.

I replied you and gave my number Zi, call if needed. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

Zi
Call me , my name is Silva.
I replied you many times, ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

my wife is Malaysian but I'm not. but we often come to Malaysia embassy events. but only. but only for those who have registered. so for those of you who haven't registered yet, let's register soon

Hi all,

Malaysian living and working in Bangkok! Would love to meet Malaysians in Bangkok!

Hey i am your neighboring country Singapore.  :)

I have just relocated to Bangkok from KL.

good luck. which part of Bangkok are you at?

This thread looks inactive. Any Malaysians here in BKK? Looking to hang our and see and speak familiar languages. :)

hi guys, i am from KL, being staying in bangkok since 2010, now i have moved to bang yai, outside bangkok, easy location is Central Westgate area. I have been playing badminton once every week ever since in thailand, please share any comment or experience.

Thanks bro.