Any Malaysian in thailand?

hello   good morning and willing to be your friend and my name is belle

Hi Belle, have you been here long?  And what are you doing in Bangkok?

Halo. which part u living in thai?

Kanchanaburi

Hi ,
So you work and live in Kancanaburi, which part of Malaysia are you from?
I live in BKK.
Regards
Silva

Hi Silva

From Penang.  I have a hotel in Kanchanaburi.

Regards

Which hotel in kanchanaburi?

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of external links and proposal of services on forum not allowed

Nice hotels. owned by you? any special rate for malaysian? hahaha... I having a holiday rental too in bangkok..

So, where is your holiday rental in Bangkok?

Reason : Proposing services on the forum not allowed

Condo unit.  Anantara Bangkok Sathorn.  if book thru airbnb will charge for airbnb fee. if contact me slightly less.  If book thru agoda or any other website, it will be 30 to 50% price higher. Me and my gf owned it.

airbnb.com.sg/rooms/4069624

Looks good.   Unfortunately I never stay that long in Bangkok.  Normally if I go it is just for one day or two.

I've here  for long time and I am a lecturer in the university and doing my part time business

My is open for minimum 3 days stay.. Just like a hotel . :)

I've here  for long time and I am a lecturer in the university and doing my part time business

So, what part time business are you in?

Hello all :cheers:

Reminder : The forum should not be used as a chat room.

You may use the Private message system to exchange between members.

Regards
Kenjee

Hello,
My name is Parinda. Am Thai. Nice to be friend with u

Josephcwm wrote:

Hi everybody!! I am Ipoh boy. Currently living in Bangkok Ekamai!! Is good to know that there is a blog for Malaysian. It will be great to know you all. Iskandar.Ali is the one who intro me to this blog. Thanks bro

Hi Joseph

Nice to meet you.

Can you intro to me the Malaysian blog?

Welcome to the blog

Hi Jude,

I am currently in Canada and looking to move to Hua Hin as we bought a home there and want to get a job before we move there. Is it easy to get jobs there and I am a Malaysian but a Canadian Citizen.
Please get back to me. Thanks, Anita

Hi Sivakumar,

I am from Malaysia, residing in British Columbia, Canada. We bought a home in Hua Hin and looking to move there. I would like to move soon but I am still working here would like to know if I can get a job there. My husband can retire but I would like to work still and I am from the hospitality industry.  Is it hard to get a job there. 
Please get back to me.  thanks, Anita & Bill

Hi Bella,

I am Anita and my husband is Bill, we live in British Columbia, Canada and just bought a home in Hua Hin and would like to move soon but I am working. I would like to work still and I am from the Hospitality Industry. I am from Johor, Malaysia miss home so much but due to the 2nd home which cost too much money we choose Thailand.  My husband is a Canadian and he just retired Feb 1, 2016.
Is it hard to get a job there, I don't mind any where in Thailand. Please get back to me.

Thanks, Anita & Bill

Hello there anitagathercole,

Better you create a topic of your own with all your questions on the Thailand forum so that you may get some feedbacks.

Here, this present thread is mainly about making friends.

All the best
Bhavna

Dear Anita,

If you are with the hospitality business, send in your resume, I know the owners of Compass Hospitality and also the GM of the Cha'am Regent who was my school mate.

I could help you send your applications to them, you might be reluctant not knowing me at all, I am a Malaysian who has been in Bangkok since 1996.

Check our my FB page Silva Kumar if you have concerns, i just want to help thats all.

Regards
Silva

Hi Joseph,

I am a Malaysian and have been in Thailand for 20 over years, call me to catch up.

BTW, a short introduction will be good.

Thank you
Regards
Silva

Reason : Please share personal contact infos only in private.

Hi Siva,

I am currently work in a Retirement Residence as an Executive Director and worked as a GM in a Resort and Spa in Canada.  I would love to be in Cha'am as it close to Hua Hin.  We will be on a 3 weeks vacation in April 17th. and leave May 17th. I will have to up date my resume and send it to you soon, I guess knowing someone helps. What is your email address, We can call you if you give us your phone #  and we are 15hr behind, I don't work on the weekend.

Thanks, Anita

Dear Anita,

I will do my best, my email address is ***
Are you a Malaysian and if I may ask, how old are you.

I just wanted to help people and as said earlier, I will do my best.
Send the resume to me, the Thai Laws are very strict so , lets see how it goes.

Regards
Silva

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Silva,

I did send you my resume and get back to me when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Anita

Dear Anita,

I just managed to reply your mail, let us see what works out best, Thailand is a very difficult place to get a job especially if you have passed 55.

Nonetheless, I will do my best by sending out your resume to all my contacts and pray for the best.

Kind regards
'Silva
Say hi to you Hubby

Hi Guys, Is that any gathering for Malaysian in Bangkok next week ? I had been in Bangkok 3 months and wish to meet more friends here.

Hi Steve
There's lots of Malaysians in Bangkok and Thailand. You can contact Kelab Malaysia which is a social club and Malaysian Thai Chamber of Commerce which is business community

Hi there ,

there are manay malaysians in Thailand, come join us as a Kelab Malaysia member on Sunday at the Malaysian Embassy from 1130am till 1500hrs

regards
silva

Hi, I came to Bangkok recently and living with Thai wife and 1 year old son.

I am looking for friend and of course job in Bangkok which is my main priority, as I'm suffering for the past 3 months without any income.

If there is anyone out there able to help out or advise me urgently.

Thanks and regards,
Mit

Hi Mit,

If you do not have a job why did you come to Thailand, its not easy as you think.
Where are you staying ?

What is your real name?

Go to Robinson Sukhumvit underneath the Westin Hotel, there is a Malaysian restaurant in the Food Court. The owner of the shop is Bob, he runs a Bah Kuteh Shop.
Talk to to hi and connect yourself to the Malaysian Club, hopefully someone can help you.

God luck.

Hi everyone, is there any vacancy for malaysian in bkk?

tryin hard to get a job through all job seeker website.

Why don't you guys try using your real names, introduce yourself, send a resume.

Hi Silva,

Thanks for the advice.

I had sent you a private message and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and regards,

Hello Malaysians sekalian,

My name is Zi and i am originally from Penang.

I will be relocating to Bangkok in March 2018 for work and I really look forward to meet more Malaysians at the Kelab Malaysia!

Regards,
Zi

Welcome Zi
My name is Silva.
Contact me anytime if needed
My email is ***
Regards
Silva

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security