Visa

My visa will be expired in a few weeks and I want to extend my visa for next 3 month. Any suggestion or choices to get it?

Unless someone corrects me you must leave the country and obtain a new 60 day tourist visa which can be extended for another 30 days once your in Thailand.

thank you..last time i fly to Kualalumpur to extend visa but it was a little bit expensive. i got information that can go to Malaysia by bus for that but i'm doubt about it

Are you on a tourist visa?

Have you extended it at Thai Immigration for 30 days?

If yes to both questions.

Take the train from Surat Thani to Butterworth Malaysia cross on the ferry to Penang get a new visa at Thai consulate there.

Cheaper than flying and more comfortable than bus.

yes i have tourist visa and have extended for 30 days at immigration office at Koh Samui...so i can get 60 days without flying..thank you

karlota wrote:

yes i have tourist visa and have extended for 30 days at immigration office at Koh Samui...so i can get 60 days without flying..thank you

Yes you can get a tourist visa from Penang. However I have read reports that they have refused to issue if you have had more than 3 back to back tourist visas.

Contact details here

do you mean that i only csn do 3 times back to back tourist visa?

karlota wrote:

do you mean that i only csn do 3 times back to back tourist visa?

Yes. But its only what I have read on a popular local forum so I cannot confirm it personally.  Check with the consulate, I put the contact details in my last post.

ok..thankyou so much for info