Hello, looking for new friends!

Hello,

My name is Holly and I have been living in HCMC for just over one month.

I am here for one year to teach at an international school.

I would like to meet new friends to hang out, go out and grab coffee/drinks, go shopping, and maybe even do some weekend trips around Vietnam.

Hollylam wrote:

Hello,

My name is Holly and I have been living in HCMC for just over one month.

I am here for one year to teach at an international school.

I would like to meet new friends to hang out, go out and grab coffee/drinks, go shopping, and maybe even do some weekend trips around Vietnam.

Welcome to paradise! There are always groups of people meeting up for coffee and conversation.  I enjoy sitting with my coffe da and just watching the people go by and engaging in conversations in the packbacker area.  Just post a location and ask if anyone wants to meet.  You will be pleasently surprise at the number of vietnamese lady's who will want to join you for shopping and to practice english.  Good luck and have fun.

Hello Hollylam,
welcome to Ho Chi Minh city,

In here, have many youth friends who studying at different University in city want to make friend with you so that they can more confident in communicate and practice their English.

Hope you can make friends with Vietnamese friends to enjoy and integrate into the new environment quickly as possible

I am also a such person  :P

Besh wish
:cheers:

Hope you will enjoy life here in Saigon!

Hi Holly!

I will be arriving in HCMC at the end of October to teach English for a year as well. I don't know anyone, so I'd love to meet people once I arrive :)

Grace

Hi Hollylam,
Glad to know you! Welcome to Saigon.
If you would like to go out for a coffee, very pleased to join, just drop me a line.
Thanks,

hi Holly
welcome to saigon.
i'm in Binh thanh district and i'll be glad to hang out with u and we could exchange language ^^

Hi,
Welcome to Sài Gòn :)
Hope you enjoy the life here!:)

Hi,
Welcome to Sài Gòn. I am a teacher, too. :)

:cheers: dzô

Hey Holly,

I've just moved to HCMC, also lookingg to get work teaching! I came over with 2 other Irish and we're always looking to meet new, lovely people so drop me a message :)

Kelly

I just moved here 4 days ago and don't know anybody. I'd love to meet more people and grab a coffee. Let me know if you want to meet up one day!

I too have recently moved to Saigon about a month ago. There is plenty to do in the city of Saigon. I feel one of the best things to do is get outside of the city everyone once and a while. I Also think that its best to do it by motorbike since, you get to see so much more. There is a group of people that like to go on motorbike trips together. typically they arrange everything and even find someone to match you up with on a motorbike. its typically pretty cheap and a great way to meet people. It's sorta like a tour but, its not because the profit gained from the group is very minimal is they detail what money is spent on. They group has a trip every weekend, but I go abotu once a month since I do like to hang out in the city also. contact me if you want more details.

Hi dear , I don't have much friend here too , have u arrival yet ? Let meet up for coffee or anything :) my name is Patricia from HK And I'm looking for friends too

Glad to see multi-nationalities here.

who want to make friend with Vietnamese ? :D

Hi everyone... is there plan tomorrow in Saigon.. I love to join with u.. I'm prabhu from India. (Moderated: pls avoid posting your contact number on the forum for your own security)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Language teacher jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section.]

Hello Holly!
Welcome to HCM. I wish you are having a good time here. Its nice to meet you too! We can hang out for drink sometime. :)
Have a nice day!

hi guys!

im also looking for expats friends. . .

hope to hear from you. :D

Hi Grace. nice to meet u

Hi Holly,
I live in Nha Trang. You may not know it yet but it's a delightful, beach-side, international tourist destination.... lower east coast Vietnam.  Well worth a visit when you're stabilised.
I visit Saigon often. Will give you a call on my next visit and we can share a meal.
Lots of...
Pete T

Hello dear,
Am also want to make friends hihi , have a lot of fun for Christmas day !!!

Hey Grace,

Welcome :)

If you wanna hang out, message me (^-^)

Dear Grace and everyone . Willing to welcome everyone, if anyone interested to make friends.