Looking for international friends & fun

Hi Guys !

I'm a french girl of 23 just arrived in Paris for a master degree & an internship. I don't know anyone yet that's why I'm looking for new friends. I was living abroad during the past 2 years and I do want to keep meeting international people.

If u want to practice your french ( I need to practice my english as well ^^) or discover french food let me know :)

xoxo

Hii I'm a Brazilian guy, I live here in Paris and I would like know you to practice my French and make a new friend, I don't have many friends here so, that's it, kisses

hi guys where are you living in Paris ? :)
We could meet each other next weekend, as u want !

In chatenay Malabry and you ?

welcome

Hi, I am from Bali ... if you someday visit the Island I will be your accompany then ...

Hi! I am in Paris too, I have no friends as of yet.

I am living in Antony as an au pair, like 20 mins away from the centre of Paris. I definitely would love someone to talk to that can speak French as mine is non existent!

x

Hi people! :-)

I am new to Paris myself, do not speak proper French yet so also would love to meet up and make new friends! I live inside Paris but dont know it that well yet, so  if we could meet up closer to the center somewhere, would be great!   :-)

Anyone to meet later on this week??

hi:) would be nice to meet some people here:) pls let me know if you got together..see you

sionedyoung wrote:

Hi! I am in Paris too, I have no friends as of yet.

I am living in Antony as an au pair, like 20 mins away from the centre of Paris. I definitely would love someone to talk to that can speak French as mine is non existent!

x

Hi,

I'd be glad to, I am a French parisian, and would be glad to speak either French or English with, because I love the UK, so would be awesome for me to know more about there.

Let me know,

best.

x

hey ;) nice to see you hear! I am looking for friends who speak english coz I live hear just about a year ;) ig you would like to meet welcome ;)) we can schooting for some disco friday if you interesting ;)

Hi all,
Nathalie this side.
I am also new to Paris.
I want to learn French and can practice your English :)

Let me know, if you are planning to meet.

Hi all,

Any plan to meet this weekend?
We all can discuss where to meet.

Hi all :)

Hi

Any one of you interested for a meetup this weekend 9 or 10 November ?

Hi shubanghi,

I do speak english. I would be pleasure to meet people from India. We can meet for coffee at Paris  today if you have no plans. What do you say ?

If anyone else interested also let me know

Hello!
Im also new in Paris :)
Would like to meet new people, Im from Argentina and I speak english, french and spanish.

Hi everyone,

Lets meet up at Café OZ Denfert Rochereau today at 7.30 pm, write me here, if you are interested.

Salman
Looking for English Speaking friends
salmannextstep at gmail dot com

Regards

Salman

Hi, I am new to Paris. Just arrived last night. Looking for new friends. Anyone?