Would like to meet some new friends who can spk English....

Am ng from china,am gone stay in Ho Chi Minh for one month,I like Ho Chi Minh,is fun.....but am traveling alone so sometimes I feel boring,would like to have some new friends around...thank u,but is better if y can spk English....thanks

want to have a beer sometimes ? :)

Oh thanks,but I never smoker and never drink alcohol ..

Hello Ng0720,
welcome you to Ho Chi Minh city!

It's really pleasant if you can say a little bit about yourself such as How long have you been here? or Where are you now in HCM?

You have only a month here, so Why don't you enjoy with people and culture of Vietnam. it's really exciting ;)

I believe that will have many Vietnamese to willing to help you discover Ho Chi Minh, in particular  and Vietnam, in general

If you feel so boring, you can go to Đức Bà church (dist. 1), there is a park right there and have so many Vietnam young friends can talk and share with you about anything. trust me and don't worry :top:

If you have any problem, feel free to let me know :cheers:

Hope you have a nice day and enjoy your stay here

cheers,
lutubu

Ng0720 wrote:

Oh thanks,but I never smoker and never drink alcohol ..

Lots of historical sites to see.  Best coffee in the world. Wonderful and friendly people. Really good people watching in D1.

Hi Ng0720,

I think when you made a plan to come here, you really want to visit  many places, and try to eat some cuisine foods in Viet Nam.

I can speak English, not fluent. You can contact with me in this number: 0975 443 nine three seven. I will show you some street foods in HCM city. I hope you will enjoy it.

Take care and see you soon.
Thanh.

You can go to Cho Lon, China town. It is very interesting, a lot of temples to see. In the center of HCMC, you can meet tourists who speak English.
HHuong

Well, same for me, can't drink alcohol or smoke. So we can go for coffee? :)

Hi,
Welcome to Saigon, Vietnam. There are many interesting places in the city that you could try. Everybody here said all right. If you need any information new about the city. Feel free to contact me. Anyway, why not a coffee for meeting up?
Cheers,
Tommy

Actually Cholon is a good place to visit as Chinese Hokkien dialect is spoken there as well as Vietnamese.

Hello
Funny...... I go to China tomorrow. Back about 23rd if you still here and looking for some company.

hello. nice to be your friend . where you gonne live in HCM city?
i am Kim, The cambodian girl, same you are foreigner in HCM city, But a little diferent, that is i am living here more than 20 years. so i am Viet Nam - Cambodian now,
if you need any help, dont hessitate sending me sms
0084917643466 Kim
best day for new friend

:)