Getting a job in Singapore

Hello All,

Iam a B.E(Telecommunication) with 8years of experience in service provider/IT industry with CCIE lab certified from India trying to find a job in singapore from past few months by appling on online jobsites and recruitment agencies .Till now have not received any call on the same.

To make my job hunt a success one any suggestions is always welcome
Need members valuable advice for getting a job in Singapore.

Thanks in advance

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have read your job announcement with a great deal of interest and would like to apply to your company .I have  seven years  of work experience .I wish to render my service in your concern    if you kinds.

Presently working as an  Credit Administrator in Accountant at  Shriram  Transport  Finance Co. Ltd  Tirur Branch Office from 12-Nov-2009.

Current CTC:- 1.32 lacks(Indian Rupees)

Please refer to the attached files for further information as well as details about my professional career and previous assignments.

Expecting your esteemed coordination and fair replay.             

Best regards,

Abhilash.p

[email protected]
+919995066653

My advice for you:
- Don't post personal information (CV, email, phone) on a public forum like this.
- Brush up your English language skills (or at the very least, have somebody proofread your CV) before you apply for jobs abroad. An application with so many grammatical and spelling errors will go to the bin immediately!
- Never refer to something or promise something that does not exist (here: "your job announcement" and "the attached files").
- Avoid Indian terms that are not understood abroad ("lacks").
- Explain in detail what you achieved in your past jobs, what you will bring to the new job, why you want to work at the hiring company, and why you want to go abroad. After all, YOU need to convince the employer!