Dutch food

What is the best Dutch food you ever eat and which one you don't like?

The Poffertjes are just wonderful and they have also what in Germany they call 'Pfannkuchen' - this taste sooooo good :)
The 'Wafel' > just :top:

Really, I am so happy that I have the tools to make this wonderful deserts. Poffertjes, pannenkoeken and wafels are official deserts but it taste so good you can eat them as a snack.
In Belgium they have a thick wafel, Brusselse wafels, and they are even more better because there are tiny sugar lumps in it and very crunchy. Yummy Yummy!!!!
And of course covered with lots of Icing suger.

I love stroopwafels and stroopkoekjes in terms of dessert, but also kruidnootjes and vla. 
In terms of savoury things, I love kibbeling (deep fried fish), patat oorlog (fries with peanut sauce, onions and mayonnaise) and kaas stengels (but only if they're hot!).  Can you tell I'm hungry?!!

Kibbeling... aaarch!!! This is one of the things that I can't prepare, just like the stroopwafels.

The things that I missed the most are some veggies like spruitjes (honest!), witlof and boerenkool and the most of the different vla's like hopjesvla, caramelvla or the fruit versions.
Of course I can make it by myself but it tastes not so good as in the stores.

What I absolutely don't miss is erwtensoep!

I didn't know this but boerenkool is kale, just chopped up!  Do your supermarkets sell that? 
I'm also a huge fan of spruitjes, whereas my Dutch boyfriend thinks they taste like farts :P

:dumbom::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No they don't sell it here.
Some years ago the Dutch Embassy organized a Dutch week and for this occasion they flew some Dutch food into Jordan and sell this at Carrefour.
For the first time I saw prei and they were so expensive that I didn't buy them. I have my limits.