Looking for job in Singapore please help me how to get job.

Hi my dear friends,

I am relay hard work man.I have 11 experience Sales & Marketing including direct sales ( door to door ).I am looking for job in Singapore please help me how to get job.I hope you.Thanks.

Hi Donbosco.G,

Welcome to expat-blog, may be an introduction?

Anew topic was created from your post on the Singapore forum for better visibility.

I suggest you to post an advert in the Sales agent job opportunities in Singapore section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Do you have a university degree?
Without one, it is very difficult to get a work visa.
In addition, since Singapore is a predominantly English-speaking country, it would help a lot if you improve your language skills first before applying for jobs.

I want to meet individual business partners and also sites in singapore i can meet individual sellers post items online

HI

PRAJEESH K.P

I am looking for job in Singapore it s my dream in life. I had 4 years experience in Restaurant field McDonald U.A.E as a service crew currently working logistics company Dubai

I am interested in the Hotel,hospitality.logistic field. My resume is enclosed for your review. Presently I am available in Dubai .   My skills and experience match your vacancies kindly consider me.

My Qualifications:

•    Bachelor degree in Commerce from University of Calicut
•    Diploma in Safety engineering
•    Extensive experience in handling customer
•    Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
I appreciate your taking the time to review my credentials and experience. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Thanks
PrajeeshKollambi

We discourage posting personal details on this forum, so please remove your phone number and email address!
You can post an ad on this site's classified section. But the best (or basically only) way to really find a job is to be in Singapore and apply directly at restaurants. They often have walk-in interviews.
You'd be paid far less than in UAE, though, because of the high competition of third world labour who all want to come to Singapore.