Registering for parking

I started today and received my company car. Now I have to register for parking in my street but I do not yet have a resident card etc as this takes 3 months.
How do I register to do this without it being such a huge hassle??

Thank you!

You can't unless you've started registration. Go and talk to the person responsible for parking permits for where you're living.

I faced this same problem.. I had to wait until my registration was done..

Reviving an old thread.

Which is the most used app for parking and also If I register my car in a local town hall or commune, does that mean that I do not have to put the parking disc ?

What are the current charges to avail the exception card in  Brussels / Evere

You can get the resident's parking card from your commune. In Evere, it is not a card anymore, when you pay the fee, your license plate is just updated with the resident status. When parking inspectors scan your plate, they know. To avail this, you need to go to the commune with papers of your car and your RP. For further renewals, it can be done online by transferring the fee. You will get a letter when your current subscription is going to end - asking if you want to renew it and it contains instructions to make the transfer.

Having a resident card for parking in your commune allows you to use the parking (sometimes for free, sometimes for certain number of hours, depending on how the street or parking place is classified in your commune's parking map) as per the parking policy of that street. It is always indicated on the start of the street or parking area, what is the parking policy there.

You can download parking map of Evere from commune website. Outside your commune, this parking card/status has no benefit.

Thanks for the update Aneesh.

So if I get my car registered, then I do not need to use the parking disks in my commune.
Is my understanding correct here ?

Outside commune in the blue parking areas I will have to display my disk.