INDIANS in Adelaide, SA

Hello all,

Hope everyone who has settled in Adelaide is doing good securing the desired job and is in the pink of health.

I will soon join you all people in a couple of months.

Request you all to post your names here so that we can form a group and be helpful to each other.

Thanks to all in advance,

Chandan from Hyderabad, IND.

Hey  people.
Single, 25 male, Malaysian Indian.
Just moved to Adelaide on 457 visa.
Guessing would be missing Deepavali/Diwali this year.
Was wondering if anyone would extend hands in friendship, maybe let me celebrate Deepavali with you guys this year. Haha, kinda feels awkward typing this out, but, whatever, just taking my chances.
Buzz me.

Hey Vignesh,

Wish you luck in finding some friends celebrating Diwali... Do lemme know and keep me posted as what is going through by you  :-)

Cheers !

haha
no one yet.

So wasssup mate... ? how have you been doing all these days ? settled ?? by the way I wish u a very very Happy & Prosperous New Year 2014...

Keep me posted :-)

Hi there....How are u....I m Dhana from Malaysia. I would like to work in Adelaide. I m  a Architectural 3d Visualiser. How abt u Mr.Chandan. How long have u been working here.

Hi Vignesh...how are u .....i m Dhana from Malaysia. I would like to be ur friend.

So Vignesh,

Howz Adelaide treating you now ?? found many friends or not ?? hope you are having a good time... let's catch up sometime if you can.

Cheers !

Cheers bro....i m still in Malaysia