New to Shanghai

Hey everyone,

just arrived in Shanghai - portuguese writer, new to the city, looking for friends, a cup of tea and a couple of beers.

get in touch. email: [email protected]

Welcome to Expat.com JoaoTordo !

have you moved to Shanghai for professional or personal reasons ?

professional reasons, but I hope to make the most of it personally! thanks for your reply, Julien

Welcome to Shanghai. My name is Cathal, and I am from Ireland. I too am new to Shanghai having arrived just over a week ago This is my first time living in Shanghai but I gave last year working in Suzhou. I am an English Teacher.

I too wish to meet others and make friends to hang out with, see the sights, dine out, have a coffee, maybe few beers, that sorta thing. If interested, pop me a private message with your details and we can arrange a meet.

Cathal

hey Cathal,

I have a good number of Irish friends in Lisbon! would love to go out and grab a couple of pints. here's my email and number: [email protected]

cheers!

Hello I am new in Shanghai too, I am from Colombia and I came for working. I would like to know people and improve my English and have some beers and meetings. [Moderated: avoid personal details pls]

Hi, I am new too in Shanghai as a student in events and management. Searching for new persons to be friend with :) Here is my phone number:[Moderated: pls send you personal details via a pm]