Where to buy khakis and dress shirts

hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy decent quality, but not crazy expensive men's work clothes like khakis and oxford style shirts etc.?

myyams wrote:

hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy decent quality, but not crazy expensive men's work clothes like khakis and oxford style shirts etc.?

There is a souq called Al-Khalidyah Center. Copy and paste the following on Google Maps:

Al Khalidyah Center
Al Khalidiyah
Jeddah 23423, Saudi Arabia

If you wanted cheaper, try Al-Mahmal center in Al-Balad.

مركز المحمل التجاري
Al Malik Abdul Aziz
Jeddah 22233, Saudi Arabia

There is one I used to buy from called Al-Tejwal in a small shopping center (the one on the other side of Shaker Supermarket on Al-Rawdha Street, heading west after Al-Darraja Turnabout. Google Map does not work for some reason currently. I really liked that place as they provided unique quality dress clothes and decorated shirts/T-shirts/Jeans, but I don't know if they are still there.

There are other reasonably priced shopping centers that sell Bermudas and Khakis

Mahmoud Saeed by Pand Supermarket
Al-Nagar Shopping Center
Taybah Shopping Center
Al-Shate' (The beach) Souq
Aziz Mall
Flamingo Mall

All are reasonably priced and average in quality, and sell what you are inquiring for. In fact Jeddah is filled with souqs and malls and it should be really easy looking for clothes!

Let us know if you found what you are looking for,

myyams wrote:

hey everyone,

GAP or M&S would justify your requirements if its for work.