Looking for a travel mate to go to Cambodia/ Myanmar in 2014

Hola Im Resty, female 26 in jakarta, looking for one or maybe two traveling-mate to go to Cambodia or Myanmar this January 2014 (date or month is not fixed yet so its negotiable...) it doesnt matter if youre a female/male, foreigners/indo all I need is an outgoing person who is willing to split every cost from hotel to flight (pay your own food...obviously) speak English well and NOT HIGH MAINTENANCE/UPTIGHT (get off your high horse its not like we're going to France or something) I've been to as far as Himalaya mountains and a senior reviewer in TripAdvisor so yeah we'd be going places there. it'd be an A+++ if you fancy Buddhism/Hinduism like me because (duh) Angkor Wat.  Anyway give me a shout if you're in..... its gonna be fun

ps: mod I posted this in classified but they moved it to.....Cambodia classified ad.

Hi Resty,

Feel free to post an advert in the Travel partners in Indonesia section, this might be helpful. This might be helpful. ;)

Regards,

David.

David wrote:

Hi Resty,

Feel free to post an advert in the Travel partners in Indonesia section, this might be helpful. This might be helpful. ;)

Regards,

David.

Yes I did exactly that then I got an email that my classified has posted in Cambodia classified ad lol

Hi

I'll travel around Myanmar from 28th of december till 18th of januari 2014. 
Backpacking is my style, trying to keep it low budget without missing the good parts.

Would be nice if I could meet some nice people this way, to share a room from now and then, so the budget goes down a bit. 

Greets,
Elke

Ji ,

My name is Quang and I'm asian - canadian living in Canada .
I plan to visit Mynamar around 07 January 2014. I plan to fly from Bangkok to Mandalay then head south in visiting : Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake and Yangon during 15 days.

I'm looking travel companion to share a room of guesthouses and to travel with .

Hope to receive your reply soon .

Thanks

Quang ( Canada )

vncanada wrote:

Ji ,

My name is Quang and I'm asian - canadian living in Canada .
I plan to visit Mynamar around 07 January 2014. I plan to fly from Bangkok to Mandalay then head south in visiting : Mandalay - Bagan - Inle Lake and Yangon during 15 days.

I'm looking travel companion to share a room of guesthouses and to travel with .

Hope to receive your reply soon .

Thanks

Quang ( Canada )

hi Quang. i've sent you a message, please check thanks :)

elke83 wrote:

Hi

I'll travel around Myanmar from 28th of december till 18th of januari 2014. 
Backpacking is my style, trying to keep it low budget without missing the good parts.

Would be nice if I could meet some nice people this way, to share a room from now and then, so the budget goes down a bit. 

Greets,
Elke

hey Elke, please check your inbox. thank you :)