International Schools in Dalian

Friends,
I am looking at an assignment in Dalian, with my family. I have 2 sons - one in grade 9 and the other in grade 3. Can you please tell me which are the International Schools in Dalian and if possible, their website / mail ID.

Regards...Pravin.

I look it up on the internet, results are as follos:
ef.com.cn/englishfirst/cities/dalian.aspx?lng=en
astonrecruiting.com
daishuamei.org/index.php?lang=en-US
webi.com.cn/en/index.aspx

This is the international department of our univversity(dalian university of technology),they might provide a job
Dalian University of Technology: [email protected]

This is another nice university in Dalian, this page might provide some clues of jobs
english.dufe.edu.cn/international/Employment_new

Kind regards.

Thanks a lot, Devon.
Actually, I am with IBM already and will be working with this company in Dalian as well.
What I really need to know is are there International Schools in Dalian where my children can study.

I see, please give me some time, I will go asking some friends of mine :D

According to what I found on the internet, there is a piece o news, i am gonna translate it here:
"In 2005,the Dalian Educational Bureau extended the range of schools accepting foreign students. Curently foreign-student-acceptting primary and middle school has amounted to 90, with the number of students reaching more than 1000. Up to now,Dalian accomodates students with foreign nationality more than any other cities within Liaoning."
So there must be a broad range of choices open to you.
The date of this was 2006 though, I believe there will be more options availabe at hand now.

Ok, so I went further and found some extreme helpful information--at least I think so
h t t p : / / w w w . d a i s c h i n a . o r g /(I become a little wiser to bypass the censorship of links..)
Dalian American International School.