Attorney/Firm For Marriage Assistance (Saigon)

When mental health check in Cho Ray Hospital the doctor just asked me how many brothers and sisters do I have. Only 1 question and I get Medical certificates for marriage.

that's because you paid your lawyer $700

Haha.  Okay, well thanks again for all the help everyone.  I picked up the forms today, time will tell.

mtgmike wrote:

Haha.  Okay, well thanks again for all the help everyone.  I picked up the forms today, time will tell.

Keep us informed please.

Solo1 wrote:

Keep us informed please.

Just wait and see :D

[moderated: off topic.]

If you have tolerance can do below $200 :D

CaliG wrote:

You can try our lawyer below. She make for us paperwork for get wedding certificate, smooth and quickly. We paid her about USD700 including interpreter for interview at So Tu Phap.

LG. Liên Hương
TÍN LUẬT LAW
319 Nguyễn Thiện Thuật, P1, Q3, TP.HCM
Tel: 08.38352513 - 08.38338322
Email: [email protected]

Mtgmike,

If you are not sure about anything, ask.  A couple of years ago, a friend of mine waited until the last minute, when his application was denied.  That was not good.  It cost him 3 times more, in money and time.  Just remember, nothing is impossible in Vietnam.  If something is difficult, you are not doing it right.

I found out a great deal more from speaking with some people and I think I understand the process much better now.  I will keep you posted for sure.  Thanks again for all the information.

But you have to be aware, that there is only one law for marriage in Vietnam, however, the interpretation and requirements are different from one province to another. I got the requirements from a government office in Hanoi, and the actual requirements were far less in a southern province, so I wasted about USD 700 in translation and stamp fees.

How they do things in your wife's hometown is all that you want to know.  You can get an executive order from Hanoi.  But, if they refuse to enforce it in your wife's hometown, you are still going nowhere.  Not only that, but they tend to take your bypassing them personal.  Then, all of you will have a hell of a time getting anything done, in your area.  Never make this mistake.  Things get done much cheaper and faster at the lower levels.

Really? I need to get married urgently...all documents are ready! no criminal records...nothing...all is good.
Just one problem: not enough time. Who did it in 3 days...HOW?
Please,please, please help meeeeeeeee

The power is within your local Justice Office (So Tu Phap).  You MUST approach the right person with the right attitude.  It is easier said than done.  But it is the only way.

Ouhhh thats the most difficult thing....i tried to ask if any ways can be faster....he aid no way ;(
Is there any point to do it through the lawyer?

Uncle Ho can make things happen quickly

who is this Uncle Ho? Any contacts of him???? Pleasee helpmeeeee

Anita911 wrote:

Really? I need to get married urgently...all documents are ready! no criminal records...nothing...all is good.
Just one problem: not enough time. Who did it in 3 days...HOW?
Please,please, please help meeeeeeeee

3 days ??? No, I think impossible even with uncle ho. You must wait about 7 days for interview and another 5 - 10 days for your married document be completed.

Find a sharp, cleaning looking and educated, Vietnamese and ask him or her to help establish such contacts. 

A good Vietnamese attorney will be able to it.  However, it will cost you handsomely.

Please, please please, can you give me his contact....pleaseee its the question of life or death... even 2 weeks is fine for us.....

you mean the lawyer? i spoke to few today...they dont really look tustworthy....
and the good..clea..Vietnames in the Department of Justice...someone from there? or a fried? i really have no idea how we can do it...

Anita,

In Vietnam, there are many people who can get a lot of things done very quickly.  It is a matter of finding one, who trusts you enough or comfortable enough with you, to help you out. 

From the look of things, you are not very familiar with such networks.  Unless you are willing to shell out outrageous cash, I highly encourage you to work on things that you can control, like ways to buy you more time... 

If you rush into things here, there is a very high probability that you will end up loosing a lot of money, energy and time. 

Please reconsider you position.

Best,
Howie

This lawyer helped make a smooth and easy process.