Do u think u can have a relationship in Saudi Arabia?

If you have never been to saudi this post isn't for you.
ALL COMMENTS R HELPFUL

I thought you're in relationship now? Anyway, eveyone can have a relationship if your corageous enough to face the law or face whatever the concequences that might possible to happen. Most people do the wrong way thats why they end up suffering. I have been here for so long and I like the laws than back in my home town. Laws are made to do what is right so I guess I better do the right way. :)

no

JasfurJQ wrote:

I thought you're in relationship now? Anyway, eveyone can have a relationship if your corageous enough to face the law or face whatever the concequences that might possible to happen. Most people do the wrong way thats why they end up suffering. I have been here for so long and I like the laws than back in my home town. Laws are made to do what is right so I guess I better do the right way. :)

I broke up a couple of days ago :'(

ohhww!! sorry to hear that, well just do the "move like jagger" songs.....dont worry as Michael Jackson said , "You are not alone" :) just singing......

asianlover wrote:

If you have never been to saudi this post isn't for you.

Then why is it here?

Hi asianlover,

Your post is now on the Saudi Arabia forum.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

If dating was a game, playing it in Saudi is like  the hardest level.

As a Saudi, you know that your culture discourages relationships.  They're not impossible--many people sneak around--but as Jasfur indicated, the consequences can be dire (esp. for the expat).

So, whats life without risks?

I think everything is possible. For example, you can even have a relationship with a cat. :D:lol:

aman11022 wrote:

If dating was a game, playing it in Saudi is like  the hardest level.

Lvl 9000+

I beat the game few times myself =p

seeker of truth wrote:

I think everything is possible. For example, you can even have a relationship with a cat. :D:lol:

:dumbom:

Nothing is life without risk .