Looking for work whether it be full time or part time

I am looking to relocate to Vung Tau in March next year (2014) , I am interested i looking for work whether it be full time or part time, I have a banking and finance background and currently employed as an executive officer for a state government funded body where I live. I am also interested in teaching english, although I do not have any certificates or degrees. What are my best opportunities in seeking employment in either teaching or "other" types of work. I am coming over in November this year year to have a look around, any help would be much appreciated

Hello Bonzabloke.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Vung Tau Forum for more visibility.

I would suggest you to see the job offers in the job > Banking, finance and accountancy jobs in Vung Tau or Language teacher jobs in Vung Tau. You may also post your resume there.

Thanks and all the best.

Karen :)

need part time weekend english teaching assignment

Hi akvap2013,

Please post an advert in the Teaching jobs in Vung Tau section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

thanks for suggestion. already put the ad

i think there some high pay job here see web : boon1818. jimdo . com

easy joob

HI! My name is Pete C. Carillo. I am an expert in the speaking and writing of the English language. I am looking for an ESL job in Vietnam, particularly in HCMC or Vung Tau area. I teach with passion and confidence. If you have an opening where I am supposed to train  teachers how to teach High school Vietnamese students in school, so much the better. My forte is teaching intermediate and advance intermediate level; though I could also manage the elementary level.
Be looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Best regards,
PETER C. CARILLO

Peter, I have news for you:  You may be an expert in speaking English, but you're not an expert in writing it.

Hi Pete C. Carillo,

I invite you to post an advert in the Teaching job in Vung Tau section.

Thank you,
Christine

[topic closed]

Closed