LOOKING FOR A ROOM IN UTRECHT

Hello everybody!
My name is Panagiotis and I am 26 years old.
I am looking for a furnished room in Utrecht maximum 400 euros.
I am going to attend the Bachelor Program of Classical Music in Utrecht' s Conservatorium. If anybody could help me please contact me! I need it immediately..
My email is [email protected]
Thank you in advance!

Γεια σου.Ζουσα στη Ουτρεχτη ενα χρονο.μπορεις να ψαξεις στο google group:uuing και στις σελιδες facebook: Utrecht free ads και Utrecht student marketplace. υπαρχουν πολλες προσφορες.Καλη τυχη!!

To google group το ξέρω τα γκρουπάκια στο fb όχι όμως. Κάτι άλλα που έχω δεν έχουν βοηθήσει και πολύ.. Θα τα τσεκάρω όμως ελπίζω να βρω τίποτα!
Ευχαριστώ πολύ!

@ Elektra Liakopoulou and panosvi1 --> As you are on the english speaking forum, it would be great if you could post your message in english. Thanks. Karen :)

Dear Members,

Can we please keep it in English on the Anglophone Forum so as the other members can understand you post and might be able to help as well :/

Thank you

----------

Hi panosvi1,

I suggest you post an advert in the Rooms for rent in Utrecht section please  :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hallo,

I am really sorry.I suggested him some pages to look for house in Utrecht:uuing google group and some facebook pages: Utrecht free ads and Utrecht students marketplace, for anyone that is interested. My apologies :)