Hi!I am in SHANGHAI!)

Hi, my name is Angelina! I am Ukrainian girl currently live in Shanghai for more than one year already… feel kind of shameful that I did not know about this awesome website before. I really enjoy living and workings in this city, used to work for hospitality industry and luckily have met a lot of nice people here…both Chinese and expects…
...so lots of foreigners asked me “how long are you going to stay in China?” and I just said …”I live here!”… so is it this place is not really suitable for constant living for foreigner you think?:rolleyes:

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Angelina!

I moved your post to the Shanghai forum for better visibility.
Hope you will enjoy your time on the site.

Regards
Armand

oh thanks a lot))..sorry I am a new one here,still discovering it...

I think Shanghai is a great place for foregners to live in.Here are lots of people from everywhere of the world.
If you can find a couple of friends and your boy friend here,that would be perfect for you to live here.

PS:I hope world peace,then everywhere is perfect to live in.

Berry

Hey Annie

i will be in Shanghai on 19th September,and i will stay just few days there after i have to move to Beijing.Would be fine to meet some person that knew already the city,in order to help me to discover it!
i'm from Italy,and will be my first time there,hit me up if you would like to answer me.

Joshua

I m working in hospitality industry as well but ii will land in Shanghai for few days and then move on to Beiijing.Anyway we can meet up for the time i will be in Shanghai if you would,
Awaiting your answer,bye

Yes, sure no problem!I will show you around!

I have been to Beijing...and as far as I am from Ukraine, it still reminds me Soviet Union times...lots of building with the same architecture style in my country

Hi welcome to shanghai!
My name is Brian, im from HK
and im also very interested in leaning languages
i can speak several languages including cantonese, mandarin, english, german and shanghai dialect.
i really wanna learn some words in Ukrainian
so im wondering if u can teach me some :)

hey..im sam 24 year young indian guy......im stay in shanghai doing here job.........

hi angie
I am living in shanghai for 4 years, alot of foreigners ask you that for how long you gonna be staying in china because they dont see themselves living here for long, for different foreigners there are different reasons to think in that way but it is nothing to do with whether china is suitable to live or not.
i think you should not even think about what alot of foreigners ask you, if you feel like its suitable place to live for you then nothing else matters.

i am  from algeria
i will come to shanghai this month
can i meet u

hi...I'm not in shanghai ...I'm another city now.....