What benefits does an expatriate have if his wife is Saudi?

Please reply in detail

I don't think there are any, and in fact your children will have a very hard life in some circumstances

I believe the sweetest reward you may get will be that when your kafeel sends you out on exit-only visa, you can ask your wife to become your sponser and she can get house driver Visa for you. Wish you all the best, gentleman.

faisalkh wrote:

I believe the sweetest reward you may get will be that when your kafeel sends you out on exit-only visa, you can ask your wife to become your sponser and she can get house driver Visa for you. Wish you all the best, gentleman.

When you are married to a Saudi woman, your kafeel is your wife. Your work place will not require you to transfer your sponsorship. Yet you can work with who ever you would like to.

What I also hear is you are allowed to buy property and have businesses until you are married to the Saudi woman. There might be a chance your kids might get Saudi nationality.

faisalkh wrote:

lol@house driver visa

Dear sh3hryar!

Thanks for the most serious comments. They were quite fruitful.
I guess the kids will also get the saudi status right from the start & they will get education & health facilities for life like other Saudi children. Right?