Getting a job.

Hello to you all. My name is Abubakar from Ghana and am considering working in the UAE. I wish to know how is it like, getting a job in the UAE and the benefit you can derive when you get a job. I hold a diploma in Accounting and i also wish to know if its difficult getting a job in the UAE. Thank you. I hope you can help me out with your experience.

Hello password444 welcome here . about finding a job , have you checked online for direct hiring opportunities ? its one way of coming here and also thru visit or tourist visa .much better if you have a relative here its much easier for you to come visit and look for a job . plenty of job opportunities here and if you have luck and experience with the right qualifications , im pretty sure you will not have a hard time looking for one .

Thank you very much. So if i get a job in UAE, will the company be responsible for my house rent fees?

Password444 wrote:

Thank you very much. So if i get a job in UAE, will the company be responsible for my house rent fees?

it all depend on the company sir . some companies include housing accomodation transport and food and some dont .some offer all in salary package

Hi Password444

The best way is applying online from sum good sites..

you have to check out this site Its so helpful

Dubizzle.com

hope it helps you..:)

Ok. Thank you.. So whats the minimum salary do the companies in UAE pay..

Hallo friends, I am Edmond Chigumba and I am looking for information especially from Artisans working the United Arab Emirates about how to GET A JOB there in UAE. I am looking for a Fitter and Turner job of which I have twenty years of experience in FMCGs(including Bottling Plants), Mining, Bakery Machine-Shop practice, to name a few. Thank you friends and keep well.

@ echigumba -> I would suggest you to post your resume/Cv in the Engineering and technical services jobs in the United Arab Emirates. It might help. Thanks. Karen :)