Moving to spain

hola! i am from Egypt and i wish i would travel and live in Spain i would like to know if i can have a good job and whether it's easy to find a job there or not
gracias
Arwa

Google "desempleo España" and see what you think!

Hello Arwa.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

In which sector are you looking for a job?

Thanks.

Karen :)

thanks for your kind reply, well i have been looking for a goo job since i graduated 2 years ago but i couldn't find anything good because it's not easy to find a good job in Egypt , so since i love spain i decided to travel and start a real career there i was seeking for a job as an arabic teacher if it's possible
thanks

@ arwitaaaaaaaa --> I would advise you to post Language teacher jobs in Spain section. It might help. Thanks. Karen :)

ok thanks a lot karen :)

Hi there
im from iran ,as i like spain ,i decide to move there
but really i dont know if i come there with short term visa then is it possible to extend visa for long term !is it any way to get long term visa !? as i know the current situation of spain so is it possible to find job ?
it will be great if u could give me some advice.
thanx

Hi Sweeta,
Currently 26% of people are unemployed. 50% of young people are unemployed. You need to be highly educated to get a job here. Jobs involving interpreting in languages of richer countries (eg Russian) are in demandd.
Hope this helps.
Ros

Thanx a lot for ur answer Ros,
surely any information could help me.