Making friends

Hi everyone! My name is Olga and i am 26. Am moving to Brussels in september for studying at VUB for one year.I dont know anyone there so would like to make some friends before i am coming. I speak English, Russian and Swedish. :)

Hi Olga !

Welcome to the forum :)

Armand

Hi,
     I am at VUB as well, it is a nice place, mainly the food in the restaurant is great!. Let us know when you get Brussels and we can join with more people in the forum.
Regards,
Giuliano.

giuliano_maggi wrote:

Hi,
     I am at VUB as well, it is a nice place, mainly the food in the restaurant is great!. Let us know when you get Brussels and we can join with more people in the forum.
Regards,
Giuliano.

Excellent idea. Best places to meet for expats are Bourse, Schuman/Place du Luxembourg and Flagey.

Welcome. I am new too in Brussels.
Angga

[Moderated: This forum is not a dating website.]

Hi,

I will move to Brussels to start studying MSc at VUB this year, they offered me to fill a form and join a "buddy" program, where international students shall find help and get to meet some people.

Let's keep this topic alive and we may get to organize a meet-up soon.

Cheers,
Mo'

welcome olga to brussels and will be nice to meet new friends too got a month here and brussels people so great ;;see ya

Hi there I will be in brussles on November 1st for training

Privet Olga!:)
Welcome to belgium. it is normal that you looks for to have some new friends in Belgium but be careful on the men which looks for other thing... The Russian women have unfortunately often a certain reputation which is false of course and which is not fortunately shared by everybody, but caution. I know something about it, my wife and my daughter-in-law are Russian:) did you notice that no woman answers your message? I would be you, I would look on this kind of forum or the others forum moreover, to get acquainted at first with women. But, you are now brought in at the University and of are going to make many friends  without any problem:)
Poka!

Hi ! Olga :)

hi olinika .  nice to see you here
if u like to make frinds   [Moderated: pls avoid posting your personal details on the forum]