Experience

I visit Dubai because of my family is based here, I came from Saudi Arabia, worked for two years in a Rehabilitation Center, and a company here in Dubai hired me as Administrative Staff for 6 months  and will finished this mid of September.

hello raquel , its good to know you are now here in dubai . what natinality are you by the way ? i am filipino by the way , so you are here with your family ? thats pretty good .

hi,yes for 6 months,i am Filipino also, with my 2 sisters, my husband in Saudi where I came from, I am finding new work to apply for,is there any that you can recommend me?

raquel rosales wrote:

hi,yes for 6 months,i am Filipino also, with my 2 sisters, my husband in Saudi where I came from, I am finding new work to apply for,is there any that you can recommend me?

have you tried checking out dubbizle already ?

I searched in online..Im waiting..

HI MAY I ASK U FOR SUBMITTING TWO RESUMES IN THE COMPANY U RE WORKING NOW? ONE IS MINE AND OTHER IS MY HUSBAND's; thaks

Hi Thizir,

Can you please avoid using your caps lock on the forum. Normally writing in caps lock doesn't conform with the forum Netiquette ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

WHAT DO U MEAN