Tax Assistance/Advice

Hello All.

Can anyone recommend a local tax advisor that can assist me in filing my taxes
using Turbo Tax? Do any of you have experience using Turbo Tax while living in
the Philippines. I have some more specific questions, but will wait to see how
this goes first.

thanks!!

Are you saying you need to file your US Taxes or local Philippino taxes? A lot of on line tax preparers, find one in CA and they can file for you.

I do have one who lives part time in the Philippines and in US and prepares my US taxes. PM me if you want an email.

Thanks for the response. I don't need any assistance yet. My concern is after I move there and need to file my taxes. I will probably still try to use TurboTax (TT). I looked on the TT forums and read about a lot of ex-pats having problems. So, I am curious if anyone out there has bad experiences with TT when living overseas. I will not have a job or any income from the Philippines. My taxes will be fairly straight forward with a couple of minor exceptions. Investment income (USA only), and I plan to do Roth IRA conversions for the first few years after I move there. I know that TT handles those issues. But, if I had problems with TT, it would be nice to have someone available to get me out of a rut.

I will PM you for your Tax advisor's email.

Thanks again!!

we have to do test run on your turbo tax and check its accuracy before using it. i usually advice my client to use QB if in US or MYOB if in Aus.