Working and living in peru

hi to everybody! im a filipino from the philipines. im now here in lima peru under a 90 day legal stay. im now living with my girlfriend. i want to work and saty in lima with my gf, i found a job at a restaurant as a chef but they ask me for a working permit. please any advice for me?

you have to get your contract approved by the ministerio of trabajo and then you have to go to migraciones with that and start a long super fun process of getting a carnet de extranjeria.  your work should be able to help you with that...

thank you for the reply.. i appreciate it. what if we get married would that be easier? how long will the process take? but the company told me to get a permisso first for me to sign a contract with them..

Umm... I think getting a CE (carnet de extranjeria... a foreign person card) without a contract will be a lot tougher.  If you get married, yes, you can get a CE without a contract.

Hi everybody, im filipino and im planin to live in Perú i need some help and information...contact me pleaseee

Hi all, Im filipina.. so how was your stay in Peru so far? I plan to live there too.

I will be moving to Miraflores next week. I have been looking for available jobs for an english speaker, my spanish is very bad but will get better I am sure. I was hoping to find some of the american companies which have available positions but I have not found much.
Can any of you post some Lima job board sites or where the best place to find jobs for an american?

My fields of experience:
   USCG Licensed Captain
   Scuba Dive Master
   Real Estate
   Administrative

Thanks,